The Job Readiness Training Program is designed to walk the clients through a process of change at a realistic pace and on a level that is achievable, in an environment that is non judgmental. Upon completing the phases their perspective about themselves and society will be changed, their outlook on life will be positive and they will be well prepared to enter the world of work as a dependable, responsible employee. Through collaboration between TFE and surrounding companies and government agencies we will assist the clients in obtaining employment. With the new outlook on life, dynamic training and increased self-esteem we hope to increase the likelihood of job retention.
The Job Readiness Training Program is built on the following foundational phases:
• Phase I - Personal and Family Development – Participants will learn the importance of embracing change and good parenting by enhancing their own communication and leadership skills. Topics ranging from building self-esteem to self-actualization are presented in an effort to help individuals develop a greater sense of self-awareness, which will ultimately reinforce family values.
•Phase II – Career Training and Development – Participants will undergo personal strategic planning in an effort to learn more about themselves as individuals before making career decisions. Extensive training will be conducted on time management, verbal and non verbal communication skills, resume and interviewing workshops.
• Phase III - Job Readiness – Participants will learn about business etiquette, business communications, work ethics, organizational culture and the fundamentals of basic computer programs - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Increased Awareness Of The Importance of Parenting
* Enhanced Self Esteem & Confidence
* Understanding The Need To Embrace Change
* Ability To Manage Emotions
* Enhanced Communication Skills
* Understanding of How To Handle Conflict
* Ability To Celebrate The Difference In Others
* Ability To Prioritize and Manage Time Better
* Ability To Manage Stress
* Enhance Interviewing Skills
* Fundamentals of Keyboarding
* Knowledge of Computer Basics
Dallas, Texas 75234
© 2012 Training for Excellence. All rights reserved.