TEEN PROGRAM MISSION
* Provide workshops on building self-esteem, confidence and leadership skills that will prepare teens for their future.
* Provide teens with information on colleges that specialize in their field of interest along with providing scholarship information
* Provide teens with a professional mentor that will help them get focused on their future.
* Allow teens to do job shadowing in the industry that interest them – i.e. medical, hospitality, communications, banking, retail, public relations, etc.
* Allow the teens to participate in community activities that will get them involved in helping others around them to improve their community.
* Expose teens to guest speakers that are highly skilled and well known for working to help youth build their self esteem and set goals for their future.
* Expose teens to field trips that are fun, interesting and informative to help them prepare for 21st century leadership
Knowing Who You Are
* Self Esteem & Confidence Builders
Teens & Sex Today
* The Importance of Abstinence
* Teen Pregnancy Awareness
* Love Vs. Lust…….Soul Ties
The Damages of Drugs & Alcohol Awareness
* Medical Prospective
* Law Enforcement Prospective
The Character, Attitude & Style of A Champion
* Presentation Skills/Character Building & Dressing For Success
The Importance of Giving Back
* Community Activities
Preparing Teens For The Future
* College Preparation
* Resume Writing/Interviewing Techniques/Role Plays
* Goal Setting Skills
* Career Day – Professional Presentations
Preparing Teens For 21st Leadership
* Business Etiquette/Communication Skills
Financial Management – What About The Benjamin’s?
* Understanding Financial Terms
* Budgeting 101
Health & Beauty Tips For Teens
* The Importance of Health, Personal Hygiene & Nutrition
* A Day of Pampering
Relationships 101 – No More Drama!
* Build effective healthy relationships with peers, parents, teachers and friends
Dallas, Texas 75234
© 2012 Training for Excellence. All rights reserved.